Most rail passes have a method of delivery of paper, however there are a few exceptions. Please select the method of delivery for your rail pass, below.
Rail Passes (Paper)
Rail Passes must be returned to the issuing office within the time frame allowed by their Terms and Conditions.
Please send via traceable method as passes lost in the mail are not refundable.
Rail Passes (E-ticket)
Refunds for Print At Home Rail Passes must be requested 5 business days before the 1st day of rail pass validity.
Please submit your refund request by contacting us here.
- All Paper Rail passes must be returned to the issuing office for a refund.
- Shipping fees, processing fees, and seat reservations are not refundable.
- Rail passes must be unused and not activated to qualify for a refund.
- Refunds, when applicable, are subject to an administrative fee of up to 7%.
- The Rail Protection Plan is not refundable nor exchangeable.