Save 30% on France-Spain High Speed tickets
Enjoy maximum comfort for two in First class and get 30% off your high-speed train tickets between France and Spain! France-Spain High Speed trains provide the direct international link between the French cities of Paris, Lyon, Valence, Toulouse, Carcassonne, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Nîmes, and Montpellier and the Spanish cities of Barcelona, Girona, Tarragona, Zaragoza, and Madrid.
- Make the journey as unique as the destinations thanks to comfortable, spacious seating in First class. All the seats include head and footrest and recline slightly, so you can adjust your position to get some rest between adventures. Or, make use of the personal reading light, power outlet, and work table to start planning your next one.
- New for 2019: Access to 4G WiFi and to a wide range of digital entertainment is now available free of charge on all international France-Spain High Speed trains
- You can bring up to 3 pieces of luggage with you, so don’t sweat it if you splurged on souvenirs!
- Free access to the Club lounges in all Spanish stations (except Figueres). You can enjoy a comfortable, relaxed environment with complimentary drinks, WiFi connection, and newspapers.
- Print-at-Home ticketing available
- Enjoy a taste of France and Spain before you arrive. The Bar/café car located in the middle of the train serves up a carefully selected menu with a French and Spanish touch.
- City-centre to city-centre connections. Arrive and start exploring!